Wednesday, June 14, 2006

meme again...

Got tagged by Merv to do this meme......

Four jobs I would stink at:
1. Toilet cleaner
2. Money chaser
3. Bootlicker
4. Blood sucker

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
1. Superwoman
2. Cinderella
3. Snow White
4. Fairy Godmother

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Anna and the King
2. The Sound of Music
3. Grease Lightning
4. The Passion of Christ

Four places I have lived:
1. Home
2. Home
3. Home
4. Home

Four things I love to do on my weekends:
1. Have tea with Lemonade gals
2. Exploring new places with my cammy
3. Reading other people's blogs
4. Blogging and doing memes

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
1. Channel News Asia
2. Channel 8 News
3. Channel U News
4. Money Mind

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
1. Hooch
2. Champagne
3. Lychee Martini
4. Hot Sake

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
1. Mascara
2. Eyeliner
3. Lip gloss
4. Blotters

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Subway Sandwich with Slushy
2. Delifrance with Babylia
3. Japanese food
4. Sharing bread and rice with Mysty my darling hammie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In dreamland
2. In my cozy bed
3. In someone's heart
4. In heaven

Four people I’m mercilessly tagging (who most likely wont do this):
1. All bloggers experiencing writers' block
2. All bloggers who enjoying meme-ing
3. All who live their lives aimlessly, this will stimulate a bit of the brain cells.
4. All who is falling asleep, doing the meme will wake you up

No comments: