Saturday, November 18, 2006

vanity tale

Who in the right mind would travel 6 hours to and fro just to do up a new hairstyle albeit a badly bruised purple butt?

Crazy and moronic as it sounds but I am proud to have broken that record. The extent women go in the name of vanity is simply boundary-less.

With a combination of straight bangs and curly locks, my stylist cleverly dyed and highlighted my hair in 4 colours. It looks surprisingly cohesive and comfortably stylish without looking outrageous. I'm swooned.

3 comments:

The Oriental Express said...

Very stylish1 the French would say, "Tres chic!"

You went to Malacca, KL or Ipoh to have your hair done?

DK said...

Nice dress. :)

Opps... wait. The focus is your hair hor? hee hee. Sorry.

JerL said...

Ms Kam: Haha.. Tres chic indeed! Strange as it sounds but I went to Kulai.

DK: Thanks for your compliments anyway! I like my dress too.. ;p