Monday, February 19, 2007

blog and talk

Second new blog fan in a month? Thanks to Whiskoffee for his free advertisement for my blog!

That's the way the World Wide Web works. With technological advancement, in this day and age, nothing is impossible.

I hereby welcome fellow blogger and toastmaster, Mr Des I presume that's his name from the blog at http://mrdes.blogspot.com/. For those who like to read books, watch movies and listen to music, MrDes is not to be missed. Simply click on his labels to zoom in to your favourite. Click here to check him out.

4 comments:

The anonymous blogger said...

Hi Jerlynn!

This is Barry here! Can I link my bloggie to yours?

Mine's whispersofmine.blogspot.com

Do come and tag! aha!

JerL said...

Hi Barry!

Thanks for that! I appreciate the link. I've already added yours!

The anonymous blogger said...

Hey Jer!

Wahaha I linked liao! Haha i huggable meh? You muz be kidding. Lolx!

Anyway you got MSN?

This Saturday before going to TEACH ME TMC, go Hougang Mall lim kopi hor! haha!

JerL said...

Hey Barry,

That was really efficient! Yep Yep... barry huggable. lolx.
Seeya for breakfast on Sat!