Wednesday, April 25, 2007

tired is an understatement

It is not even 10pm and I'm feeling extremely tired. In fact, tired is an understatement. The fact that I woke up at 5.30am today is a record-breaking feat. By 6.30am, I was fully made-up, carrying a heavy document bag, a makeup box stuffed to the brim, a bag full of hairpins and hair spray down to my car. By 7am, I reached Bukit View Secondary Secondary School to do makeup for 25 students for their SAF Dance Competition. It was a challenge, but I managed to finish, pack up and leave at 8.45am. I was glad Greg was there to help me.

I was totally worn out by then, feeling a little faint with an empty stomach. Anyhow, I managed to drive down to Shenton Way with Greg and we had a hearty MacDonald's big breakfast.

Soon after, I hurried back to Citibank, just in time for a client appointment. I was almost brain dead after the sales presentation. My energy level drained 3 times more as the client brought along 2 other friends. So I had to entertain 3 mouths at one time. Closing the deal was not easy, but I managed to open another few more cases for next week with the 2 friends. Efforts were not wasted after all my sweat and brain juice. It was a good appointment.

Somehow, I went back thinking about driving to town everyday, when it rained cats and dogs while I was on the CTE on my way home. Driving to work is a bliss. It was really amazing how the Lord blessed me. Someday I must share my testimony to witness for the Lord.

Since my blog post today has not much substance due to the state of my brain now, I shall stop my crap and go shopping in lalaland. Till tomorrow. Good night.

2 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

To appreciate beauty in the most normal of settings is bliss itself.

JerL said...

whiskoffee: Yup I guess so. That's why I really appreciate the mirror. Lol.