Monday, March 15, 2010

a rainy day.

I am having a bad hair day. My hair is soft, straight and smooth. Not literally but yes, I'm not feeling too good today. I'm in one of those moody moods. Well, I guess this is normal. I'm human. If I feel high everyday, then probably I would be staying in the asylum.

The thing is, I don't like to feel grouchy. I don't like it. But I can't help it. The fact that it is raining cats and dogs with the rain splashing all over the window panes making that irritating splattering sound doesn't help at all. My mood is just like the weather outside. Cold and gloomy.

My index finger on my left hand still hurts. The surface of the wound has healed, but when I put pressure on it, it hurts. Somehow, it is not the same anymore. I see a scar. And the scar will always remain there to remind me of the pain.

Isn't life reacting the same way? Whenever I get hurt, I really want to get over it. Somehow, the scar remained. The wound is healed only on the surface. When you look at the scar again, it reminds you of the pain. Will time heal wounds? Will time fade scars? Will time fade memories? If so, let the painful memories fade and the happy ones remain.

The splattering sound seemed to die down. The rain had stopped. Did God hear my rant? Maybe. Perhaps, there is still sunshine after the rain afterall.

No comments: