Thursday, March 04, 2010

today is Vivaldi's birthday!


Logo from Google website: http://www.google.com.sg/


Google celebrated Antonio Vivaldi's birthday with a Google logo dedicated to him. Isn't this beautiful? I think it is great artwork done and I applaud the creative director who has done this. The colours blended together so nicely and the intricate details just made it so irresistable. I have to blog it.

I have noticed that recently Google have been changing their Google search logo almost everyday and I must say their creativity has attracted my attention. I like innovative websites. I like innovative people.

I used to be a Yahoo user, but I have switched to Google since I started using Gmail account and am impressed by the intelligent collapsing of emails with the same subject header. And I have never looked back since. I'm a happy user. So far expectations have been exceeded. Well done Google team!

No comments: