Thursday, June 22, 2006

meme fever...

Got tagged by Slushy with the following meme... Wow, this meme is difficult!!!

Last four books you read:
1. The Holy Bible
2. Execs Anonymous by Lauren Henderson
3. The Little Prince
4. Image Quotient

Last four things that made you laugh:
1. Myself
2. My lame jokes
3. People laughing at my lame jokes
4. My darling hamster Mysty eagerly escaping my dad's hand to mine.

Next four things you're looking forward to this week:
1. Tomorrow
2. Weekends
3. Nap time
4. Blogging

Four things you like about your job:
1. Freedom
2. Mobile
3. No fixed working hours
4. Bonus every month

Four things you like about your colleagues:
1. Non-bitchy
2. Non-backstabbers
3. Non-gossipers
4. Non-existant

Last four outfits you wore:
1. White Mango top and grey pleated skirt with black pokka dots and black heels, black bag, blue necklace
2. Black lacy top with black lacy skirt, black heels, black bag
3. Black spaghetti top with grey mini skirt, black heels, black bag
4. White babydoll dress with brown trimmings, beige mini jacket, gold wedges and gold bag

Last four meals you ate:
1. Home-cooked food
2. Tea-break with Dawn
3. Coffee with Slushy
4. Breakfast with Juey

Last four pretty things you saw:
1. Slushy
2. Ainsley's photo with silver ball
3. My cupboard of accessories
4. The mirror reflection

Last four things you bought:
1. Dancing Shoes
2. Black lacy top
3. Passion Fruit Body Scrub
4. Nail Care set

I tag all smart bloggers.

2 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

I'm not smart. Hehe so I pass

JerL said...

Hey... merv, that's called self-denial...