Friday, September 01, 2006

new meme

This new meme is fun!!! Got it from merv's blog.

This is how it goes:
If you comment on this post, I will…
1. respond with something random about you.
2. challenge you to try something.
3. pick a color that I associate with you.
4. tell you something I like about you.
5. tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. pick a song that reminds me of you.


Merv Kwok wrote about me:

1. Your blog, very the pink.
2. Use black for your blog theme for 1 week haha
3. Red. Strawberry girl! Haha
4. I like how you're frank with people. It's a good virtue to have
5. Seeing a MSN invite in my gmail from you and thinking, "That's a first time anyone's ever invited me to MSN" haha
6. Cat. Roar
7. Is idyllism a valid english word? Lol. Just kidding
8. Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield

If you want me to do this for you? Leave a comment. But remember, you have to repost it back on your own blog.

No comments: