Monday, November 27, 2006

cabbie sunday

Mad rush. I splurged $50 on 5 cab drivers yesterday. Quite a satisfactorily packed-to-the-brim mad rush Sunday. Nevertheless, I'm somewhat amazed at my own efficiency ;p.

My Mad Rush Schedule
2.00 Called cab. Took cab to Punggol
2.30 Makeover 1
5.30 Took cab to Pasir Ris
5.45 Makeover 2
6.15 Makeover 3
6.55 Took cab home
7.20 Caught in traffic jam on CTE one exit away from home. Damn. Sms my client to postpone my next appointment from 7.30 to 7.50
7.30 Reached home. Dumped makeup kit and bag. Took off boots. Changed to beige heels. Took my black document bag. Grab handbag. Out of the house in less than 2 mins. Call cab while walking to main road with slight drizzle.
7.35 Cab arrived. Took cab to Geylang to meet client
7.50 Arrived on my last appointment
9.00 Took my 5th cab home. Famished. Body ached.

My Accomplishment: I earned half a month pay and lost half a kg all within half a day. :)

Next 2 weeks: OFF
Can blog until I drop! Hey, it rhymes! Kekeke....

No comments: