Wednesday, November 22, 2006

craving for new blogskin

Oh, I was yearning for a fresh new look not only for myself, but for my blog as well. I'm putting on my thinking cap for ideas for a new blogskin. If you guys have any innovative suggestions for colours or theme, please leave me an espirit de l'escalier.

I want a clean and crisp look, so forget about the dark colours or else Merv will not visit my blog no more. And I'll be really depressed.

Do keep your ideas coming while I await the rejuvenation of new brain cells.

2 comments:

The Oriental Express said...

I am not good with computers...so can't suggest anything. However, if you use black and bright orange or red words, I will not be able to visit your blog too, as blogs with dark templates are hard on my eyes.

JerL said...

Thanks Ms Kam! I'll keep that in mind!