Thursday, February 22, 2007

my blog is listed on sgBlogs!


Pretty exhilarating discovery:
my blog is listed on sgBlogs!

sgBlogs is a fully automated, intelligent blog aggregator engine that seeks out the cluster of Singapore blogs within the Internet. The ranking algorithm is pretty complex and takes into account the popularity of a blog as well as the blogs linking to it.



I this is pretty cool, isn't it?

Free advertisement space that I did not even ask for.

*singing a foreign but happy lullaby tune to myself - ready for a sweet sweet dream*

5 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

Congrats =)

The Oriental Express said...

After 7 days in Penang, I finally have access to a computer when my relative picked me up!! Thank God, this relative is moving to a condominium just opposite my brother's apartment. So next time, I will have internet access!

Congratulations on being listed in Sg blogs.

Keep up your good work!

The anonymous blogger said...

Hi Jerlynn,

I saw your comments on my photoblog. Haha thank you.

Actually, I sort of abandoned the photoblog 'cause no time to update. Anyway I'll try to revive it soon, when I get a better camera and more time.

Haha!

mrdes said...

http://postitv.mop.com/cd1/2006-08-29/a/266662.mp3

I hope the link works: I c u like kevin kern, try Yiruma's Kiss the Rain..enjoy and congrats!

JerL said...

whiskoffee: Haha. Thanks. I'm sure your blog is listed in there too!

the oriental express: Hey, finally see you online. I'm sure your blog is listed too!

barry: Hey, if you don't mind, I can be your guest blogger! My photoblog was also abandoned cos my friends have no time to blog, so I cannot continue. Am dying to have a photoblog! I like one with themes. So it's more interesting.

mrdes: How did you find out that I like Kevin Kern? Hmm.. Thanks for the link. It's lovely. I'm listening to it now. Lifts up my moods. Thanks for that.