Saturday, March 03, 2007

extreme exhaustion

The double "e" hit me for the whole week. Here are the symptoms:

1. I nearly fell asleep on my wheels. Thank God it was a nearly.
2. I fell asleep while waiting for dinner to be served. And dinner was instant noodles.
3. I found gibberish typo error on my half-written blog post due to my heavy head falling on the keyboard.
4. I had to reply to an email with an apology and request for another 2 days to reply to that email.

Gosh I'm.... ... drifting..... into.......... lalaland..............................

4 comments:

The anonymous blogger said...

Yo. Haha never see you online these days (cos I also never go online that often). Anyway have a good rest! =D

JerL said...

Barry: Hey, you're online! And you sound really excited! Ok, will read your blog when you finish posting.

Whiskoffee said...

Take care ya... and try to sleep more... =)

JerL said...

whiskoffee:Thanks. It's the year of the pig. I will do likewise.