Tuesday, April 03, 2007

the little splendors of life

Thoroughly drained with a piercing headache, I sat here typing out this post.

For the past week, I've been dying to blog but unable to do so. Though I login to Blogger almost on a daily basis, the hectic work schedule left me wearily staring blankly at the screen, unable to type anything. I resorted to guest-blogging on Barry's photoblog - Snapshots of my Life, to satisfy my blogging craving.

Did I tell you guys that how I became a guest-blogger? I found this wonderful photoblog started by Barry. I felt it a pity that this blog was left to gather cobwebs for a year! Hence, I've volunteered my humble service in an attempt to revive this blog and at the same time, to showcase my amateur works.

At least you guys have something new to view while waiting for me to recover from the writers block syndrome and insomnia. Now I seriously need some good sleep.

4 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

u deserve some sleep. beauty sleep. =)

JerL said...

whiskoffee: Thanks. =) Beauty sleep indeed. Haha...

Marlene Greis said...

Hello There,

My name is Marlene and I'm a professional blogger.

I have over three years of experience writing for the web and have covered plenty of interesting topics.

I noticed that you have a blog and was wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to write relevant, useful topics on your blog at no cost.

At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for my writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.

Please let me know if you're interested and if you'd like for me to submit a sample blog post for your approval.

Thanks a bunch,

Marlene

Tess Young said...

Hello There,
I just wanted to see if you were currently interested in additional guest bloggers for your blog site.
I see that you've accepted some guest posters in the past - are there any specific guidelines you need me to follow while making submissions?
If you're open to submissions, whom would I need to send them to?
I'm eager to send some contributions to your blog and think that I can cover some interesting topics.
Thanks for your time,
Tess