Sunday, April 08, 2007

moments that take my breathe away

Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take but by the moments that take our breathes away.

~Quoted from Tajinder Singh from Dover Toastmasters Club



How many times do we actually notice or bother to remember the moments that take our breathes away?

I guess that's probably the reason why I bring my camera around in my bag most of the time. Blogging helps me to remember certain things too, especially some thoughts which can be better expressed in words than pictures. Oh yes, which reminds me, I've something I forgotten to blog about. Shall backdate the post then. Haha.. That's the part I like about blogging.

I'm still suffering from writers block though, and this time round it seems to be longer than the previous time. Oh my. when can I recover from the writers block?

No comments: