Monday, April 09, 2007

i just want to be happy

Oh, the melancholic feeling is choking up my lungs again. The feeling is so overwhelming that I can hardly breathe.

Oh why do human beings have feelings and emotions? Arrrggghhh.... Is sadness the only way to let us understand what happiness is? Can I be emotionless? No, I do not want to be emotionless. I want to be happy. I just want to be happy that's all. Is that too difficult a task?

Can human beings be rid of all the negative emotions? Feelings of jealousy, anger, hatred. I hate myself for having these negative emotions! What a letdown! I'm suppose to be a good person. But I'm human. Oh God, please take away those negative emotions. It's not doing me any good.

Ok, I know what I need. I need to sleep.

2 comments:

Flying raisin said...

Sometimes you just need to let go of these emotions. No need to hate yourself for experiencing negative emotions :)
You need a hug ;)

JerL said...

HJ: Thanks for the hug! Yep I'm quite happy now.. Lol.