Sunday, September 02, 2007

joke

Just thought to share this joke that I heard from Toastmaster Sam Chee Yee with my blog readers. I had a good laugh.

***

Three insurance agents were boasting about whose company is the best.

Agent from Company A: " My company is good. My company covers from basket to casket."

Agent from Company B: " My company is better. My company covers from womb to tomb."

Agent from Company C (with a smug look): " My company is the best! My company covers from erection to ressurrection!"

8 comments:

mrdes said...

I'm hoping that is not the opening of a project speech, even though I like to be there listening to it...haha

DK said...

I'll buy from A or B.

C looks unrealistic. lol.

The Oriental Express said...

No lah. Will not buy from any of them. Scary lah. Will only buy from honest and down -to -earth Jerlyn. :-)

Whiskoffee said...

-.-"

JerL said...

mrdes: nope.. this was used as an example in an evaluation to a humorous advanced project because the speaker's speech was not funny at all.

DK: You're cool-headed and not blinded by sales talk. Congrats!

Ms Kam: Thank you for your kind support but I've just tendered my resignation.

whiskoffee: Relac lah...

The Oriental Express said...

Jerlynn, you have not been blogging for more than 2 months.

Come on, share with us your thoughts and what you are up to!

mrdes said...

Well, if you are reading this, just like to let you know I still visit this blog regularly, hoping for your post. Anyway, do take care, no matter where you are.

JerL said...

Ms Kam: Guess I really took a long break to blogging and then really took a long rest to do other things. Somehow when life gets too comfortable, you don't feel like changing back. Man are lazy animals.

mrdes: Am very touched to know that my blog fans have been missing me... :) Thank you. I'll be back.