Monday, April 21, 2008

my online presence

I sat and wondered about the extent of my online presence and decided to do a "search" for myself on Yahoo. And I'm pleasantly surprised by the search results with about 2000 matching entries for my name "Jerlynn Ang".

1. My blog, Idyllism, showed up as the first result! :) Yippee!!!

2. Second result was "Buona Vista Toastmasters Club President Jerlynn Ang receiving triple bonus educational awards..." :P

3. I found that I was being acknowledged on this website called The Internet Movie Database under the Makeup Department for this filmography Qian Yan Wan Yu (2005). It was a memorable stint for me where I followed the filming crew the whole night!

4. My comments on Simply Peaceable.com

5. Me in the Cast List under Singapore Film Collection for Qian Yan Wan Yu in the Asian Film Archive website. My first movie that I'm acting in!!! Yes, they were so desperate when their cast did not turn up for the shoot and they grabbed their makeup artist, aka me and Jason, to be part of their cast!!! It was a 60s setting and I remember they had to spray my hair with lots of black hairspray as people in that era did not have highlighted locks! lol.

So much for being too free...

No comments: