Friday, July 18, 2008

dress like a cupcake should feel

This is just "So Jerlynn!" as my friends would put it. My goodness, this poster so inspires me to spice up the colours in my dressing. So much so that I wore a red top and salmon pink cardigan and cream coloured skirt with pink, red and black stripes to work! Do I sound like I resemble one of the cupcakes? I think that all the colour combinations above make great dressing styles. Each one of them... just look carefully and take your pick according to your mood!

I'm so in a cupcake mood. **lalalalala...*** the weekend is here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee, I guess so!
This is the second time I've seen this image. Seems popular.

The Oriental Express said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Jerl!

Like you, I love colours too! I love the elderly ladies in Canada who would dress up brightly in shocking pink and red in sharp contrast to many ladies here who feel they are too old to be colorful!

May you continue to be blessed with a life that is full of rainbow colours!