Wednesday, November 26, 2008

salsa

After the intensive Division U Council meeting to discuss High Performance Leadership Manual, we were about to adjourn home when David asked me to go with him to the Salsa club just across our meeting place at Amara hotel. At first, I was a little apprehensive as I was a beginner really and the last time I danced salsa was about 2 years ago and all I had was about 6 lessons. But I couldn't resist and went ahead despite not wearing proper dancing shoes as I was not prepared!

David just pulled me onto the dance floor in an attempt to revive those lapsed memories of the dance steps! I was really tensed up! David kept shaking my arms to help me relax my stiffened muscles! Gosh, I was just spun round and round and getting dizzy! But it was fun... and I'm determined to pick up salsa again!

No comments: