Tuesday, October 17, 2006

blog whore

Been neglecting my blog over the last hectic week as I had a lot of makeup assignments and I had been going around to visit many Toastmasters clubs. As a result, I received 3 complaints love notes from my blog fans asking me how come I haven't update my blog and requested that I blog more frequently.

The speed at which I'm blogging is unable to satisfy my blog fans voracious reading appetite. I've thus resorted to keeping this little notepad called "Blog Post Reminder Jotterbook" that I write on my boring bus journeys, my boring train rides, while watching tv, while eating lunch, while reading my bedtime book and while sleeping, just in case I have a nightmare worth blogging. Gosh, I feel like a blog whore.

Nevertheless, I'm going to proclaim that I've gotten down to writing 3 posts today to amend my past week's lack-of-posts sin. My blog fans, see how much I love you?

No comments: