Thursday, October 26, 2006

love notes in french

Received this heartwarming email from my best good friend, Babylia. *Sorry babe, I've got to strike that off because by leaving it as it is will create some protests and upheavals, which might become uncontrollable riots if I'm not careful. You know what I mean.**

This is what Babylia wrote: "i'm a big fan of ur blog ....its so captivating ...just dunnoe how to post love notes thou..i'm a blog idiot ..hehehe"

Well, for those who are uninitiated, I must apologize for the confusion I've caused. My fault for trying to use a big french word "espirit de l'escalier" to replace the word "comments". I wrote about it in my previous post when I just started the blog. I should repost it again for the sake of my new fans who have yet to finish reading all my historical posts.

Definition: Witty remark or snappy retort that comes to mind after the opportunity has passed to use it.

Found this definition so apt for my blog because you can still leave an espirit de l'escalier in historical posts. That's precisely the beauty of a blog.

So now, after my re-education, no more excuses for not leaving me love notes, ya?

2 comments:

The Oriental Express said...

I came across one hokkien blog.... amazing all written in Hokkien.

You can even find the hokkien song, "Ti Or Or" inside.

I guess here we are all international in our approach!

You are the romantic one... so you chose French!

JerL said...

That's quite amazing to be written in hokkien!

Haha.. French are known to be romantic... I just borrowed their romantism...