Tuesday, May 22, 2007

family day

I am coughing so badly that my lungs nearly came out through my throat. And this is no joke. For breakfast, Daddy deep fried a portion of luncheon meat and left a few slices raw specially for me. He did so partly because he did not want to aggravate my cough and partly because he knew I love them fresh with white bread.

Daddy is the best. :)

***


Although I was not exactly feeling that well, I obliged volunteered to go shopping with mom to get a gift. Actually shopping anytime. Sick or well. Ok, I admit my shopaholicism. Anyway, most of the time I was so busy with work and never at home till late at night, my sick leave is the only time I get to spend quality time with mom, so I guess it was really enjoyable.

Daddy came and joined us after work and I decided to treat Mommy and Daddy to eat nice dim sum at Mouth Restaurant. Alas, we missed the tea time, but nevertheless, we had a really sumptuous dinner of roasted beef, softshell crab, sze chuan soup, claypot brinjal and minced meat! We were so full that there was no more room for dessert!

And being a true shopaholic, I went home with a new funky black top, hair serum, hair spray, hair mousse, shampoo and conditioner to pamper my frizzied mane. Bliss.

No comments: