Tuesday, May 22, 2007

straight hair or curly locks?

I need a change. Whenever there is a traumatic turn in my life, I need a new hairstyle. Undecided on whether to keep my curls, I went around asking many different guys for opinions on whether they prefer me with straight hair or curly locks. Just for my own consideration and I receive the following responses, which I thought was pretty interesting.

The survey was a question that I popped on individuals on separate occassions alone to make sure they say their piece of mind. "Do I look better with straight hair or curly hair?"

Single guy 1:" I always prefer girls with long straight hair."

Single guy 2: "I think you look nicer in straight hair."

Single guy 3: "Up to you."

Single guy 4: "Straight hair better. Curls make you look old."

Daddy: "Straight hair and curls are two different looks and I think you look nice in both. It also depends on whether you tie up your hair in a pony tail or bun it up. That way you will look totally different in style. I think you look great in whichever style to match the clothes you wear, as long as you have the confidence to carry it off."

Now I know why Daddy is happily married to Mommy for 30 years. =) And why the rest of them are single. -_-

Daddy is simply amazing. =)

4 comments:

DK said...

I think you can do straight on the top, and curly at the bottom.

Serious. Not joking. Check it out with your hair stylist. :D

But hor, find the style that suits u more.

Anonymous said...

To me, u still look great in both curls and straight.
If your hair is long enough then curls will look good..
But most importantly, u have to consult your hairstylist for advise.

Good Day...

Brian

Whiskoffee said...

Maybe you asked all the wrong single guys.

Its time to enlarge the pool of single guys in your contact list.

=)

JerL said...

DK: Hey that's a good idea! And you're learning fast!

Brian: Thanks for dropping by. And you're also learning fast!

Whiskoffee: Haha... Maybe you're right..