Monday, June 11, 2007

my havoc mom

Sometimes being real bored can be a dangerous thing. Just a few days back, I brought my mom to the salon as she is whining at me about wanting to have a new hair colour. So I actually brought her and we did our hair together. It was really a bliss to have a mom who is as vain as me!

So since my mom has short spikey hair, it took a shorter time for her hair to become bronzy red with gold highlights. I had to wait a bit longer since the length of my mane is now reaching my waist. So while waiting for me, my mom was being persuaded to embroider her eyebrows, since she has rather thin brows to start with. So naturally being vain, she decided to give it a try. I was trying to persuade her against it as I thought it might be a rather painful process.

I never succeed. So happily she came back with nicely and naturally tattooed eyebrows after a mere 20 mins and told me that I'll be up next and I couldn't refuse her early birthday present because she already paid for it! Gosh. I couldn't believe my ears!

So I underwent the horribly scary process of being multilated by the beautician. With precise and a steady hand, she actually drew my eyebrows line by line using a penknife. I could hear sound of the blade brazing against my skin and feel the sharpness of the blade on my brows. I gripped my teeth with fear and just praying for time to pass very quickly.

The price to pay for vanity.

Well, since my mom gave me new eyebrows, I decided to treat her to a manicure and pedicure with full spa massage on both hands and feet! It was really enjoyable to spend time with mom and who says going out with mom is uncool! My mom is really cool. Now, she's got brilliant bronze nails to match her hair colour! While I did mine a dark vampish red. Cool. Anyway, it's to match my ninja suit - as I'm mostly black from head to toe. LOL.

2 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

Hiao arh! Haha! =)

As long as you ladies are happy, its all worth it.

I can say this cos I am not the one paying. Wahahahaha!

JerL said...

I think all ladies have the right to be vain. Personal grooming is highly important!