Sunday, July 13, 2008

so you think you are rational?

Just a week ago, I thought I was a rational being. I thought most of the human beings are. But I was so so wrong.

My perspective of life did a 180 degrees spin. Not 360 degrees. For 360 degrees turn, I would have gotten myself into the same position as before, but a 180 degrees turn, that has turned my perspective of life upside down. Or rather rightside up. Little did I realise that I had been looking at the world upside down all these while. All these happened after attending this Critical Thinking Course.

Maybe you think I'm overly exaggerating, but hold your horses. Human beings have the same tendency. Too quick to judge.

How about let's do a little test?

There are 4 cards laid on the table:
A F 3 4

Rule: All cards with a vowel must have an even number on the flip side of the card.
Which card(s) must you flip in order to test whether the rule is true?


How about you try it out?
I will reveal the answers next week.

No comments: